Friday, December 9, 2011

bfp for a friend

I have a childhood friend, May, who has been struggling with infertility for years as well. I haven't talked to her in a while, but her mother is one of my mother's best friends. It has been helpful for them to share things with each other through this process. I lean on my mother so much and have really needed her insight, wisdom, laughter and tears to get through this. It's been great for her to have another source of information and understanding and for the two of them to figure out together how they can help us.

May had her 3rd IFV two weeks ago. They had decided this was the last time for them. Just talked to my mom and they got their positive! So happy for them and praying that things go well for her baby, my baby, and for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment