Friday, November 4, 2011

headed home

Max and I are headed home this weekend to see the family. We are both very excited. It's been a while since we have been "home". But it comes with its complications too.

My dad is sick and you never really know how he will be. Then there are all the babies. And the soon to be babies. And all of the family members who ask crazy questions about when we are going to have babies.

We are staying with my parents where my pregnant sister in law also lives. I new a whole post devoted to that.

A very exciting part of this weekend is that it is the Alabama/LSU game. If you're not a fan of college football, it's a big deal. I'm not a fan of either, but our beat friends are Alabama fans so we will be watching with them. Very excited about that. Today is also out god daughter's 13th birthday and we will celebrate that as well.

So, lots to look forward to this weekend. I am praying for a good attitude and emotional stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment