Thursday, October 27, 2011

hugs

Your comments are so totally like virtual hugs. I never imagined I could feel so comforted by words. Thank you.

I am out of town for a work conference. A bit of a big deal. I am on the conference planning committee and the board of directors. Also, some great friends are part of this association and I always have SO much fun and so far it has not disappointed.

I feel lucky to have this escape right now. It's nice to have good friends here, who with the exception of one or two have no idea what is going on with me. So it's fun.

I thought maybe that because I would be so busy and focused on work and fun, I could escape everything else. But babies are still everywhere! Colleagues from across the country are pregnant or just had babies. One colleague spent time yesterday talking about how she is such a planner she planned her children around her phd. Babies babies everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment