Sunday, April 29, 2012

let's go again

Yesterday was cd 1. It took me off guard because I'm about 5 or 6 days early. What's that about?

I will go in probably on Tuesday for ultrasound and bloodwork. Hoping this cyst is gone!! I feel like it is. I haven't had any pain or discomfort. Good sign, right?

I am incredibly stressed about the timing of the next two cycles. As I've mentioned I think, I am in an incredibly busy time at work. Plus, we are moving in 6 weeks. Stress. This next IUI could potentially fall on some days that we just can't do it. and for that matter, the one after this could do.

I'm just trying to stay calm and know that I can't control. What will be will be. And if it doesn't happen this time, we'll go again. No stress. Is that possible?

Probably not.

I'm

5 comments:

  1. Crap, sorry about CD 1. It's the worst when it comes early, especially that early. Wishing you calm over the next cycle. I nominated you for One Lovely Blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! So soon. Fingers are crossed that everything works out. I'm hoping!!! In the meantime, don't worry about thinking positively, worry about thinking in a balanced manner. You are doing everything humanly possible. Just remember that.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the timing works our for you, Hattie. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodluck with your ultrasound Hattie. Stress of moving can be big, make sure to treat yourself before the move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog during ICLW. I'm so sorry you're in the thick of this still, and that you've had to endure the heartache of miscarriage. I hope with all my heart that soon - very soon - you can get out the other side with a beautiful baby in your arms. I hope it's ok - I'm going to add you to my blogroll so I can cheer you on. I know what it is like to be where you are - I was there for so, so long. Sending you much hope and peace.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete