Friday, May 25, 2012

beta #1

I guess the title should tell you something. If it was bad news, there wouldn't be a #2, right?

It's not all good, but we've been here before.

My clinic considers less than 5 negative and higher than 25 positive. Today, I am 23.1.

This is very close to where I was with the first pregnancy. My first beta then was 23.6 at 13 dpiui. So the number is almost the same, but today I am 12 dpiui. So that's good, yeah?

We'll see. It doesn't matter until I get the next beta, which will be on Tuesday.

Fingers crossed until then.

11 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you are definitely off to a better start. Keep rising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy $:!&!! Fingers are crossed Hattie! I'm hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really really pulling for you. It's better than a negative! I will pray it isn't a chemical or some crap and that your next number will soar. I am very happy for you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Sending positive vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an AWESOME number for only 12dpiui! Also, I'm declaring this month the month of odds-defying betas. =) I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with beta #2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn this holiday weekend!!! Fingers crossed, Hattie. Will be thinking good thoughts for you all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooh yay! fingers are crossed for you!! those numbers sound GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am very hopeful for you! That beta sounds just fine for where you are at! keep us posted!

    mo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first step is getting the positive, the second is keeping it. You're halfway there! Keeping my everything crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete