Wednesday, June 27, 2012

in the meantime

Things are still rolling along here. Work is crazy busy and I've been able to squeeze in some personal fun as well. We took a short beach trip this weekend and it really was amazing to just sit and relax and think about almost nothing.

I have to admit I was a bit preoccupied worrying about how the week would progress. Last week, 7w6d was the day of my previous heartbreaking ultrasound. That day was incredibly difficult, but following that I eased back in to being comfortable and confident. Even though something could still be wrong and I wouldn't know it.

My next appointment is tomorrow morning and it is also a video conference which means it may be my last at the fertility clinic. I wasn't ready to switch so early, but that's when they had to do the video conference with my doctor. I'm going to try to get them to let me come back for 2 more weeks. We'll see.

While I'm definitely anxious about tomorrow, I honestly can't wait to see how much half-o (what we call the baby, long story) has grown. I look at other 8 week pics and can't believe I might get to see that tomorrow.

That's all for now. Until tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Fingers are crossed Hattie. May there be nothing but good news and tears of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about tomorrow's appointment! I know it's going to be wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete